Perhaps I’m just in a good mood because I got a check two weeks earlier than I expected (thank HEAVENS), but everything is funny to me today. These are the ones that actually made me laugh out loud:
- Sprinkles really do suck.
- I don’t know. It just made me laugh.
- Maybe I just think this is funny because I’m a knitting FAILURE.
- I adore Giada, truly. It’s the slow-motion voice thing that kills me here. And also the fact that every time my mom walks through and Giada’s on TV, Mom squenches her face and says, She’s too skinny.
- I’m laughing, but also grateful that my parents have so far not horrified me with any texting mishaps.
I love funny people. (Sheri Hansen, by the way, is the funniest person I know. SHE should have a blog. SHERI! START A BLOG!)